Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion will launch at 07.00 on Friday 17th July 2020 and will run weekly until further notice. Entries can be submitted from 08.00 the day prior to the official start time of the first Selected Race as defined below. (UK times) (the “Promotional Period”).
2. By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our General Terms and Conditions at https://help.coral.co.uk/en/general-information/legal-matters/terms-and-conditions
Racing Super Series
3. In order to participate, an Eligible Player (as defined below) must submit their Selections (as defined below) during the Promotional Period.
4. Players must:
a. be over 18 years old;
b. be located in the UK or ROI;
c. be a new or existing customer of Coral;
(an “Eligible Player”)
5. This promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with PayPal, Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
6. An Eligible Player must access the Racing Super Series game on https://racingsuperseries.coral.co.uk/, choose a horse in each of the ITV races selected for that week of this promotion (the “Selected Races”) and submit the form (the “Selections”).
7. If all the Eligible Player’s selected horses place, they will be entitled to a share of the prize-pool for that week.
8. Selections must be entered before the official start time of the first Selected Race. Any entries after the official start time of the first Selected Race will not be eligible.
9. If any selected horse subsequently becomes a non-runner, your selection for that specific leg will automatically revert to the SP favourite. In the event of a joint favourite, the horse with the lowest race-card number would be selected as your runner.
10. Maximum of 1 entry per competition.
11. The promoter will add £1 to the prize-pool for that week for each Selection made by an Eligible Player. The minimum prize-pool for each week of this promotion shall be £25,000.
12. To win a share of the prize-pool, an Eligible Player’s Selections must place in each one of the Selected Races.
13. The prize-pool will be split equally between all winning entries.
14. If any of the Selected Races are abandoned (void), no prizes will be awarded.
15. Place terms (the number of places offered) are subject to change in accordance with our racing rules. Place terms will be dictated by the final number of runners in any given race.
16. Races settlement, including the resulting/attribution of places, will be based the official race result. Please refer to our Horse Racing rules for full details.
Cash Prize Terms and Conditions
17. Cash prizes will be credited to a winnings player’s account up to a maximum of 5 days of the end of the Promotional Period.
18. Player’s will be notified that they have won a cash prize by a pop-up when they log in to their account.
19. Cash prizes may be withdrawn from player’s account once credited, however the account must be fully verified first in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions.
20. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
21. Where the promoter suspects that a winning player is guilty of fraudulent activity, the promoter reserves the right to suspend or remove that player from the offer, and/or suspend that player’s account and/or suspend the promotion pending further investigation.
22. We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the Racing Super Series in accordance with the terms of our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions: https://help.coral.co.uk/en/general-information/legal-matters/promotional-terms
23. Promoter: LC International Limited (Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Gibraltar) and licensed (ref 54743) and regulated by the British Gambling Commission for persons gambling in Great Britain. For persons gambling outside Great Britain, Coral is licensed (ref 010, 012) by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. Copyright © 2020