Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion will launch at 17.05 (UK time) on Saturday 3rd June 2023 and be available to play until further notice. (“Promotional Period”)
2. This promotion is available to online & mobile customers and in participating shops.
3. By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our General Terms and Conditions at https://help.coral.co.uk/en/general-information/legal-matters/terms-and-conditions. For details of how to enter this promotion in participating shops, ask a member of the shop team or refer to the official shop entry coupon for full Terms and Conditions.
Racing Super Series
4. In order to participate, players must:
a. be over 18 years old;
b. be located in the UK or ROI;
c. be a new or existing customer of Coral; and/or
d. be a Connect Card holder if participating in our shops.
(an “Eligible Player”)
5. This promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with PayPal, Moneybookers or Paysafe.
6. On selected days during the Promotional Period, the Racing Super Series game will be made available at https://racingsuperseries.coral.co.uk/ and on an official shop coupon in participating shops, which will display a selection of horse races (“Selected Races”) for that particular game (a “Game”).
7. To take part in a Game, an Eligible Player must choose a horse to place in each of the Selected Races and submit the form (the “Selections”).
8. If all the Eligible Player’s selected horses place, they will be entitled to a share of that Game’s prize-pot.
Terms for participation:
9. Selections must be entered at the time the Game is available to play, and before the official start time of the first Selected Race. Any entry inadvertently accepted entries after the official start time of the first Selected Race will be declared void.
10. Only entries submitted online or on an ‘official’ shop coupon will qualify. Plain paper entries will be void.
11. Maximum of 1 online entry and 1 in-shop entry per Eligible Player per Game. Any entry inadvertently accepted in excess of this will be declared void.
12. Place terms (the number of places offered) are subject to change in accordance with our racing rules. Place terms will be dictated by the final number of runners in any given race.
13. If any selected horse subsequently becomes a non-runner, an Eligible Player’s Selection for that specific leg will automatically revert to the Starting Price (“SP”) favourite. In the event of joint or co-favourites, the horse with the lowest race-card number will be deemed to be the Eligible Player’s Selection.
14. Place settlement for the Selected Races will be determined by the official result declared at the ‘weigh-in’ for each race on the day. Any subsequent result amendment after the day of the race will not be considered. Please refer to our Horse Racing rules for full details.
15. For shop entries, prizes may be claimed by presenting your winning receipt and Card at the counter as soon as the prize dividend is declared (normally within 5 days of the end of the promotion).Shop colleagues will then verify your claim and pay your prize winnings in cash.
16. The total prize-pot shall be £25,000.
17. To win a share of the prize-pot of a Game, an Eligible Player’s Selections must place in each one of the Selected Races.
18. The prize-pot of a Game will be split equally between all winning entries of the Game.
19. If there are no winning entries, no prizes will be awarded for that Game. There will be no “rollovers” of the prize-pot into subsequent Games.
20. If any of the Selected Races are abandoned, or declared ‘void’ for whatever reason, no prizes will be awarded for that Game.
Cash Prize Terms and Conditions
21. Cash prizes will be credited to a winning Eligible Player’s account within 5 days of the end of the Game.
22. Eligible Player’s will be notified that they have won a cash prize by a pop-up when they log in to their account.
23. Cash prizes may be withdrawn from an Eligible Player’s account once credited, however, the account must be fully verified first in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions.
24. Promoter: LC International Limited registered in Gibraltar under the number 46808 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
25. The Promoter may place restrictions on a player’s account in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, this could include deposit restrictions and restrictions on the bonus offers that players can participate in. The Promoter will not be responsible should these restrictions, which may include Safer Gambling measures, affect a player’s ability to complete the requirements of this promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
26. Where the Promoter suspects that a player is guilty of fraudulent activity, they reserve the right to suspend or remove that player from the Promotion, and/or suspend that player’s Website account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion from anyone who does not qualify or is excluded from their offers or promotions under the General Website Terms & Conditions.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
28. If the Promoter decides to withdraw this Promotion, this will not impact any purchases an Eligible Player has placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal.