CORAL £5 FREE BET - Social Media Competition T&Cs
- By taking part in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions including all entry instructions.
- The promotion will start on 15.11.21 and end on 31.12.22 (the “Promotional Period”).
- This competition is open to residents of UK. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and must have a verified Coral account. The winners will be contacted after being chosen and will be asked to provide an email address associated with a verified Coral account (this is so the winner’s age can be verified). By participating in this competition you are agreeing to this requirement.
- To enter the competition, entrants must (i) have a verified account with Coral; (ii) like/follow Coral’s Instagram, Facebook or Twitter pages, and (iii) reply to the question on the £5 Free Bet competition post with the correct answer.
- Only one entry permitted per participant, per social platform, per week.
- Employees of the Promoter, any agency or other persons directly or indirectly connected with the Promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to submit an entry for this competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will open every Monday at 12pm and will close on the following Tuesday at 12am. After this day and time no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- The competition will have a total of three (3) winners (one (1) winner from each social platform) who will be chosen by a random number generator programme every Tuesday morning during the Promotional Period.
- The winners, after they have been chosen, will be contacted by direct message on the social platform (a “Winning Notification”).
- The winners must respond to the Winning Notification within 72 hours to confirm acceptance of the prize plus provide the username of their Coral account. Failure to respond within 72 hours of contact from the Promoter may result in forfeit. In this instance, another winner may be chosen at random to receive the prize.
- The prize for the winning entry to this competition is a £5 Free Bet to be used on coral.co.uk.
- Upon acceptance, the £5 Free Bet will be credited to the winner’s Coral account and can be used on any sports.
- The £5 Free bet must be used within 7 days of being credited to the winner’s account, otherwise it will expire and not be reissued.
- Please note that the value of your free bet will not be included in any winnings.
- You cannot “Cash Out” your Free Bet.
- There are no cash alternatives available to the Free Bet.
- The Promoter of this competition is LC International Limited (Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar).
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, end or restrict access to this competition, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- Our competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility or liability for:
a. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this competition;
b. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; c. to the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from competition participation or the acceptance of a prize;
- Where the Promoter suspects that any entrant or nominee is guilty of fraudulent activity, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend or remove that individual from the competition, and/or suspend the competition pending further investigation.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.